School Bus Safety is a priority and buses are inspected twice a year by NJ Motor Vehicle Commission. The State conducts random inspections and safety evacuation drills. In addition to our semi-annual inspections by MVC, our on-site mechanics work daily to provide all necessary maintenance to our fleet.
- Stay out of the danger zone, which is 10 feet around the bus.
- Use the hand rails while getting on or off the bus.
- Pay attention to the bus driver.
- Keep the aisles clear.
- Never stick your hands, arms or feet out of the window.
- Talk quietly and stay seated while on the bus. Add Content...