Microsoft Excel 2019 Certification Training (Voucher Included)
If your organization uses lists of any kind, you need to know how to use Microsoft Excel. Earning Microsoft Office Specialist Expert certification sets your professional skill set apart from other Excel users. This course will prepare you for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert certification exam for Excel 2019.
This course offers enrollment with or without a voucher. The voucher is prepaid access to sit for the certifying exam upon eligibility. Proctor fees may apply, which are not included.
Course Tuition: $650
Course Hours: 70
What you will learn
- To create, modify, and manage Excel workbooks
- To use formulas, functions and work with tables
- To convert, sort, filter, and manage lists
- To use conditional formatting and styles
- To create pivot tables and charts
- To import and export data
How you will benefit
- Become a certified Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert in Excel 2019
- Use these skills in most workplace situations
- Manipulate data faster by learning helpful formulas and tricks
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2019
- Creating a Microsoft Excel Workbook
- The Ribbon
- The Backstage View (The File Menu)
- Entering Data in Microsoft Excel Worksheets
- Formatting Microsoft Excel Worksheets
- Using Formulas in Microsoft Excel
- Working with Rows and Columns
- Editing Worksheets
- Finalizing Microsoft Excel Worksheets
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2019 Exam
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2019
- Advanced Formulas
- Working with Lists
- Working with Illustrations
- Visualizing Your Data
- Working with Tables
- Advanced Formatting
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2019 Exam
- Advanced Microsoft Excel 2019
- Using Pivot Tables
- Auditing Worksheets
- Data Tools
- Working with Others
- Recording and Using Macros
- Random Useful Items
- Advanced Microsoft Excel 2019 Exam
- Microsoft Excel 2019 Final Exam
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- Windows 10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Excel 2019 (not included in enrollment). While Microsoft Excel 2019 is ideal, you can use the version of Excel included in the desktop version of Microsoft 365. Please note: There may be some differences between your version of Excel and what you see in the course.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
- The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment.
Tracy Berry has been a senior graphic designer/programmer, instructor, and consultant since 1993 and has developed hundreds of logos, marketing materials, websites, and multimedia solutions for customers worldwide. She was also involved in several large corporate software rollouts. She has helped many organizations optimize and streamline data solutions. She teaches both onsite and online courses and has her CTT (Certified Technical Trainer) certification. Tracy specializes in teaching graphics, desktop publishing, web design, and reporting/productivity applications.
Does this course prepare for a certification?
Yes, you will be prepared for the Microsoft Office Specialist Excel 2019 MOS Expert Certification exam. This course offers enrollment with or without a voucher. The voucher is pre-paid access to sit for the certifying exam upon eligibility. Proctor fees may apply, which are not included.
When can I start the course?
This course is open enrollment, so you can register and start the course as soon as you are ready. Access to your course can take 24-48 business hours.
How long does it take to complete this course?
This course is self-paced and open enrollment, so you can start when you want and finish at your own pace. When you register, you'll receive six (6) months to complete the course.
What if I don't have enough time to complete my course within the time frame provided?
The time allotted for course completion has been calculated based on the number of course hours. However, if you are unable to complete the course, contact your Student Advisor to help you work out a suitable completion date. Please note that an extension fee may be charged.
What kind of support will I receive?
You may be assigned with an instructor or team of industry experts for one-on-one course interaction. Your support will be available (via e-mail) to answer any questions you may have and to provide feedback on your performance. All of our instructors are successful working professionals in the fields in which they teach. You will be assigned to an Advisor for academic support.
What happens when I complete the course?
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.
Am I guaranteed a job?
This course will provide you with the skills you need to obtain an entry-level position in most cases. Potential students should always do research on the job market in their area before registering.
Can I get financial assistance?
This course is non-credit, so it does not qualify for federal aid, FAFSA and Pell Grant. In some states, vocational rehab or workforce development boards will pay for qualified students to take our courses. Additionally, some students may qualify for financial assistance when they enroll, if they meet certain requirements. Financing is available from select schools. Learn more about financial assistance.
How can I get more information about this course?
If you have questions that are not answered on our website, go to our Contact Us page